If you would like to download GCMOB for Windows PC then this post can help you to install it free of cost. No matter you are using Windows 7/8/10 on your computer or laptop.
GCMOB Android app is a super advanced security free remote surveillance software which allows mobile users to access and control live streaming from NVRs, CP PLUS DVRs, IP Cameras and Video Door Phones.
GcMob app also can be used to connect with multi places shopping malls and restaurants cameras to stay away from theft.
Honesty, we have tested gCMOB app personally and after using it, we are confirmed it’s better than other live streaming controller apps.
- Free Download Paytm app for PC or Laptop Windows 7/8/10
- A2Z Google Voice Commands List 2018
- Download free Hike For PC
Below we have mentioned some cool features about GcMob…..!
- Easy GUI to control.
- Support Video Door Phone feature
- Support scanning QR code to add a device.
- Support real-time playback when live preview.
- Support Local File Export feature
- Support flexible Live Preview split up to 16.
- Supports InstaOn-Instant Cloud viewing for CP Plus DVR/NVR & IP Cameras.
- Support 4 channel Playback
- Merge “Video Playback” and “Image Playback”.
- Support quick starting live preview via Insteon.
- Supports sliding feature to view next set of cameras
- Supports digital zoom in live videos.
- Support Push video.
- Can control Relay outputs like switch Close/Open Doors.
- Supports Two Way Talk.
- Create, Edit and View your Favorite cameras.
- Support PTZ controls
- Remote Configuration of Device
- Switch to Main or Extra/Sub Stream in one click.
- Basic health monitoring like HDD status.
- Supports E-map.
- Light Control for CP-UNC-CS10L1
How to download and install gCMOB for Windows PC free?
You can download and use gCMOB for Windows PC or MAC computer or laptop but you must have installed an Android emulator like Bluestacks on your pc.
After installing Bluestacks emulator on your PC, you will be able to run gCMOB app very easily by following steps.
1. Open the BlueStacks Emulator and Click on Search for the ‘gCMOB’.
2. Click on the searched app and click install.
3. Wait for installation successful, it will be added in Menu section. Then tap the App icon to start using/playing.
That’s it, you have successfully installed and downloaded Gcmob app on your Windows pc using Bluestacks Emulator. Stay tuned to HarpreetKumar blog for more updates & if you face any issues about this post, please report it to us in the comments section below.